- Impersonate another person, firm or corporation.
- Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of uploading, posting or sending any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, including by overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing" it.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on the Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure.
- Disclose to or share your password or access code with any third party, use your password or access code for any unauthorized purpose, or otherwise grant access to the Web Site to unlicensed persons or firms by any means, including by revealing passwords, access codes, or any private URL addresses.
- Distribute information on the Web Site to any third party, whether by granting electronic access or transmitting files electronically or by any other methods.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on the Web Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- Data mine.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up, any part of the Web Site.Access any content not intended for your use or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Actions that contravene these prohibitions or that otherwise compromise the security of the Web Site or the Company's system or network may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate suspected compromises of its security, may take any action it deems necessary or appropriate in response to any contravention of these prohibitions or in response to security compromises, and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such compromises and/or violations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Web Site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided as a convenience to you. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the content of third-party Web sites to which the Web Site may be linked, and does not make any representations regarding the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any of the content or other materials on such third-party Web sites. The Company encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet and the Web Site. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password or access code. You are responsible for all uses of your password or access code, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or access code.
USER INFORMATION. The terms and conditions applicable to any information you provide to the Company or that the Company collects about your use of the Web Site are set forth in the Company's, which is incorporated herein by reference.
THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY.
The Web Site and the Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Materials. Your use of the Web Site and the Materials is at your own risk.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Web Site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed purchased, or obtained by you as a result of any advertisement or other information or offer on or in connection with the Web Site (the "Products"). You hereby acknowledge that any reliance you place upon any Products shall be at your sole risk.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make changes to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Web Site, the Materials and/or the Products.
THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF COMPANY'S LIABILITY. The aggregate liability of the Company to you for all claims arising from the Web Site and/or the use of the Materials or Products is limited to $100.